Skip to product information
1 of 8


Topiom Rower | Bringing the rowing experience home | Low-impact | Full-body exercise | Walnut

Topiom Rower | Bringing the rowing experience home | Low-impact | Full-body exercise | Walnut

Regular price $699.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $699.00 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Topiom indoor rowing machine is ergonomically designed. The rowing machine features the unique WaterFlywheel, peerless in its simulation of on the water rowing. Enjoy a full-body workout that doesn't require you to run for prolonged periods or strain parts of your body that could be detrimental to your health. Available in a range of woods to suit your style, the rowing machine is designed to blend seamlessly into a residential setting, allowing you to exercise in any room of the house.


Real Solid Wood

The rowing machine is made of solid Waubeech wood instead of veneer over MDF or plywood, so there will be a small chromatic aberration.


We Added 500m Split

Time Function During a rowing workout, the 500m split time is a very useful pacing tool. It gives you real-time feedback on whether you are on track to achieve your finish-time goal. It helps you maximize your efforts during any workout with rowing.


Kinomap/Bluetooth Supported

The included Bluetooth receiver ensures wireless transmission of all training data to your own smartphone or tablet, which also allows you to connect the Kinomap app to enjoy a great rowing experience.


IMPORTANT The water rowing machine will be divided into two packages for delivery. Therefore, the two packages may be delivered at different times. If you received one of them first, please wait patiently for the second one. Topiom rowing machines are 80% assembled, so you just need to assembly the rest 20%, normally, it will take one person for 30 minutes. We’re on a mission to fuel a revolution of inner confidence, health, and wellness. Spending little time for meaningful exercise and the soul-enriching opportunity to connect with the outdoors. Topiom's rowing experience brings balance and calm to our rowing lovers– all in a well-designed, low-impact workout.

- Length: 210.0 cm, Width: 56.0 cm, Height: 51.0 cm

Shipping & Returns

Free shipping! 15 day returns


Our primary goal is to ensure all your orders get fulfilled as quickly as possible. We currently only ship within the USA (lower 48). Once an order has been placed, it will typically ship within 1-5 business days. You should expect your items to arrive within 3-7 business days from the order date (unless otherwise noted). 

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us!



If you wish to return an item, please send us a message through our contact form and provide as much information about the order as possible. 

Please note that a return request can only be made for unused/unopened orders up to 30 days past the delivery date. Once your claim has been received, we will communicate with our supplier to have the claim assessed. We are committed to getting all return claim inquiries evaluated promptly. You can typically expect our response to your claim within five days and a resolution in no more than 15 days.


The typical return process goes as follows:

  1. You send us a message requesting a return.
  2. The request will then be assessed and if the claim is approved for return. We will provide you with a return address, along with an RA number to reference. Costs associated with returning the package will be your responsibility unless the supplier determines your claim is eligible for a free return label.
  3. You will then have seven business days to send the package back to the return address provided for a refund. Please let us know once the order has been shipped and provide us with the tracking information. If you need more time to send the package back, please let us know.
  4. Credit for the completed claim will only be issued once the supplier has confirmed they received the package and have issued a credit.

It is important to note that ALL returns are subject to approval by our suppliers. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to email us and ask.

Thank you,

Primrose & Elm

View full details