- Botanical Name: Dypsis lutescens
- Common Names: Areca Palm, Butterfly Palm
- Description: Growing an areca palm tree indoors is ideal because it grows very slowly and thrives in bright, indirect light and cramped space with its clustered palms that resemble bamboo. With origins from Madagascar and South India, this palm's natural climate is subtropic, which can be imitated indoors. Once and endangered, species the Areca palm has become one of the world's most recognizable plants.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping! 15 day returns
Our primary goal is to ensure all your orders get fulfilled as quickly as possible. We currently only ship within the USA (lower 48). Once an order has been placed, it will typically ship within 1-5 business days. You should expect your items to arrive within 3-7 business days from the order date (unless otherwise noted).
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us!
If you wish to return an item, please send us a message through our contact form and provide as much information about the order as possible.
Please note that a return request can only be made for unused/unopened orders up to 30 days past the delivery date. Once your claim has been received, we will communicate with our supplier to have the claim assessed. We are committed to getting all return claim inquiries evaluated promptly. You can typically expect our response to your claim within five days and a resolution in no more than 15 days.
The typical return process goes as follows:
- You send us a message requesting a return.
- The request will then be assessed and if the claim is approved for return. We will provide you with a return address, along with an RA number to reference. Costs associated with returning the package will be your responsibility unless the supplier determines your claim is eligible for a free return label.
- You will then have seven business days to send the package back to the return address provided for a refund. Please let us know once the order has been shipped and provide us with the tracking information. If you need more time to send the package back, please let us know.
- Credit for the completed claim will only be issued once the supplier has confirmed they received the package and have issued a credit.
It is important to note that ALL returns are subject to approval by our suppliers. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to email us and ask.
Primrose & Elm